Part of the Lings Motor Group, we pride ourselves on our high quality of customer care, servicing and maintenance. Founded as a Wheelwright and Blacksmith in 1874, the Lings Motor Group moved into the Motor Trade in 1913.
Lings have a wealth of history in the cycle industry, with Peter Ling opening his Bungay cycle shop in 1936, representing such brands as Raleigh, Dawes & Triumph.
In 1960, Lings purchased Mayhew's Bicycles based in Harleston (where the company is based today), selling Raleigh, Capri, Vespa & Triumph bicycles, mopeds and scooters.
Customer service was at the heart of the business at the beginning, and it is as true today. Family owned and operated for over 100 years has meant that these values are at the core of the business.